Join us for this fun evening where new bus riders can learn how to ride the school bus and parents can get answers to ALL their questions!
August 22nd from 6:00 - 7:00 PM at Quarry Hill Community School
Staff will be on hand to help with:
- Route information - pick-up and drop-off times
- Question and answer station
- Bus change forms - grades 1-6 must be completed and received by Friday, August 23rd to begin the first day of school. You can fill out the form at transportation night, or right here online! →
VERY EXCITING NEWS!! BUS FEES ARE OFFICIALLY A THING OF THE PAST!
Moving forward, there will no longer be a fee - for any grade - to ride the bus. Thank you to the School Committee for approving the 2019/2020 budget proposal!
Grades 7-12 - please fill out the bus form to be sure to get rides when you need them! →
2019 - 2020 Bus Routes
- Early Childhood Center & Granite Valley Bus Routes (Grades K-6)
- Monson High School Bus Routes (Grades 7-12)
The Transportation Department would like parents/families to be aware of the law in regard to passing a school transportation vehicle (bus or van) when their red lights are flashing.
Massachusetts General Law Chapter 90, Section 14 prohibits passing a vehicle that has a sign bearing the words “SCHOOL BUS” while their red lights are activated, and it applies to both types of vehicles. It also applies whether the vehicle is on the road or school yards. The law carries specific fines for first and subsequent offenses. The safety of our students is our top priority. We ask that you be aware of the red flashing lights at all times and help us to keep our students safe.
If you have any questions, never hesitate to call the Transportation Office at 413-267-4150 ext. 413 or 414.