Welcome to the M.A.D.E. Remix! This year we are offering after school classes EVERY Monday and Wednesday throughout the entire school year. Also, on the first Friday of every month, there will be a special one-time activity. We heard that parents wanted some consistency and the ability to plan ahead - so below are the class options for the entire year!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- Each day costs $5 - each 2 month theme is paid in advance. Fun First Fridays are $10 and paid for individually.
- Signing up is annoying - and we apologize in advance! In order to make sure we are crystal clear on attendance and specific transportation needs on each day, a separate form is required for each class. (This will also give everyone a fair chance to sign up for their favorites!)
Every M.A.D.E. class begins directly after school and runs to 4:45. Students are given a drink and snack before activities begin. Parents can either choose a shared van ride* for their student or to pick up at 4:45 PM.
You most likely have questions with the new format - please ask! Send an email to email@example.com!
*please note, this ride could take a long time to get home and drop-off times will vary day-to-day.
Inclement Weather Policy: MADE will follow the decisions made by the Monson Public Schools for canceling the program due to weather. Please note, for early release during the school day, due to weather, MADE students should follow the dismissal procedure that their school has on record. After the school day has ended concerns and questions regarding weather can be directed to the MADE coordinator. Cancellations due to weather may not be rescheduled.
Behavior Policy: Negative behaviors including but not limited to: endangering the health & safety of students or staff, continues disruption of the program or unacceptable behavior/use of profanity/threats to students or staff will result in immediate termination, without refund. If students have been suspended from school or have had 2 or more detentions they will not be able to participate. Students are expected to follow all school rules and meet behavior expectations while here in school. The risk is far too great to allow students to participate in after school clubs if they have established patterns of making poor choices while at school.
FUN FIRST FRIDAYS
- Daily rates will insure that you are always getting what you're paying for! With holidays, vacations, and half days, we wanted to be sure each
- Material Fees are a thing of the past! We revamped the cost structure to accommodate as many kids as possible. Any donations - either monetary or physical supplies - are welcome and appreciated!
- There are no discounts offered through this structure. In order to give as many students possible the opportunity to take a class they are interested in, we wanted to insure this program was not being used as a child care program. The MPS Extend program is available as child care.