We are currently looking for M.A.D.E. instructors!
Sign up below if you are
- Interested in working with kids
- Looking to share a hobby / skill / sport / activity that you love
- Seeking some part time, after school, income
- Quarry Hill Community School
- Grades K-4
- 3:15 to 4:45 PM
- Granite Valley Middle School and/or Monson High School
- Grades 5-8 and/or 9-12
- 2:30-4:00 PM
- 3 different 8-week sessions throughout the school year
- Session One: October 1 - November 16
- Session Two: January 28 - March 29 (9 weeks total with one week of vacation in February)
- Session Three: April 1 - May 31 (9 weeks total with one week of vacation in April)
For some ideas on what to teach, see the logo above. All of those classes have been offered in the past and students would love to see them again! In various surveys, parents have requested classes for woodworking, general car maintenance, home and life skills, and basic finance, - if you have one of those skills, please let us know below! Thank you in advance for helping to enrich our children!
Inclement Weather Policy: MADE will follow the decisions made by the Monson Public Schools for canceling the program due to weather. Please note, for early release during the school day, due to weather, MADE students should follow the dismissal procedure that their school has on record. After the school day has ended concerns and questions regarding weather can be directed to the MADE coordinator. Cancellations due to weather may not be rescheduled.
Behavior Policy: Negative behaviors including but not limited to: endangering the health & safety of students or staff, continues disruption of the program or unacceptable behavior/use of profanity/threats to students or staff will result in immediate termination, without refund. If students have been suspended from school or have had 2 or more detentions they will not be able to participate. Students are expected to follow all school rules and meet behavior expectations while here in school. The risk is far too great to allow students to participate in after school clubs if they have established patterns of making poor choices while at school.
Looking for Before or After School Child Care?
Click to learn about MPS Extend! - Our everyday before school (6:30 AM) and after school program (6:00 PM) this is outside of the M.A.D.E. activities.