Year of Graduation
Current Job Title
Manager, Baseball Operations – New York Yankees
Fondest memory from school
- Any math class with Mrs. Geiser or Mrs. Arment
- Physical Education with Degnan
- Baseball practice with Coach K / Coach D
- Life-long lessons on the basketball court with Mr. Devine
- Story time with Mr. Roebuck
- Visiting with Mrs. Goodrich in the Guidance office
How did your Monson education prepare you for your current job duties?
The small school environment was perfect for my overall learning abilities. Teachers were personable and went the extra mile to help students understand. Monson High School was structured just enough to provide guidance to young adults, but allowed for enough freedom for creativity and discovery to learn about the interest of oneself.
What advice would you share with current Monson students about your career journey?
Take the hardest classes possible and push yourself to be the best that you can be. Get involved. Strive for nothing less than extraordinary. Never settle. Maximize your four years at Monson High. Be vulnerable. Don’t be afraid to fail. Learn from your mistakes. Plan for your future. Try new things. Most importantly, have fun!