Baked beans 100% veggie juice
Military care package drive is still going on. Donation boxes are outside the auditorium doors. Trial sizes are best e.g. toothpaste, gum, hand sanitizer etc.
Winter athletes must have an up to date physical to the nurse by 11/19 in order to participate.
If you did not attend the August mandatory parent/guardian and student athlete meeting you must do so on 11/19 from 5-6 at MHS. Please refer to the MPS website under Department then Athletics to complete all necessary or missing paperwork.
Cheer at QHCS 7-12 (pending final waiver approval)
Tryouts 11/27 and 11/28 from 6:30-8 and the first practice is 11/29 6:30-8
· Mandatory team parent meeting 11/29 7:45 – please enter QHCS at the pool entrance
Girls Basketball at MHS 7-12 (pending final waiver approval)
Tryouts 11/26-11/30 from 3-5:30
· Mandatory team parent meeting will be announced at first tryout/practice
Girls and Boys Swim and Dive at QHCS 6-12 (pending final waiver approval)
Tryouts/Practices 11/26-11/29 from 4:30-7 and 11/30 2/30-4:30
· Mandatory team parent meeting 11/28 at 6:30 please enter QHCS at the pool entrance
Boys Basketball tryouts at MHS grades 7-12 (pending final approval)
· 11/26 - Tryouts Day 1 (5:30-7:30)
· 11/27 - Tryouts Day 2 (5:30-7:30)
· 11/28 - Tryouts/Practice (5:30-7:30)
· 11/29 - Practice 5:30-7; Mandatory parent meeting 7-7:30
* 11/30 - Practice (5:30-7:30)