Chicken Veggie soup
Turkey and cheese rollups
Nacho chips and salsa fruit
Egg salad is the sandwich of the week
Power ticket winners from last week are Katriana Coleman and Jamison Forkey!!
There will be an informational meeting on Friday, November 16th for all boys in grades 7-12 interested in trying out for the boys basketball team. The meeting will be held at GVMS at 2:30.
Military care package drive is still going on. Donation boxes are outside the auditorium doors. Trial sizes are best e.g. toothpaste, gum, hand sanitizer etc.
Winter athletes must have an up to date physical to the nurse by 11/19 in order to participate.
If you did not attend the August mandatory parent/guardian and student athlete meeting you must do so on 11/19 from 5-6 at MHS. Please refer to the MPS website under Department then Athletics to complete all necessary or missing paperwork.
Sign-ups will begin during lunches starting 11/13 for Winter Sports
Cheer at QHCS 7-12 (pending final waiver approval)
Tryouts 11/27 and 11/28 from 6:30-8 and the first practice is 11/29 6:30-8
* Mandatory team parent meeting 11/29 7:45 – please enter QHCS at the pool entrance
Girls Basketball at MHS 7-12 (pending final waiver approval)
Tryouts 11/26-11/30 from 3-5:30
* Mandatory team parent meeting TBD
Girls and Boys Swim and Dive at QHCS 6-12 (pending final waiver approval)
11/26-11/29 from 4:30-7 and 11/30 2/30-4:30
* Mandatory team parent meeting 11/28 at 6:30
Boys Basketball tryouts at MHS grades 7-12 (pending final approval)
* 11/26 - Tryouts Day 1 (5:30-7:30)
* 11/27 - Tryouts Day 2 (5:30-7:30)
* 11/28 - Tryouts/Practice (5:30-7:30)
* 11/29 - Practice 5:30-7; Parent meeting 7-7:30
* 11/30 - Practice (5:30-7:30)